Delivery & Collection
- Delivery Methods
Orders & Payments
- Completed Orders
Frasers PlusFrasers Plus Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions govern the Frasers Plus Loyalty Scheme ("Loyalty Scheme") linked to your Frasers Plus credit account ("Frasers Plus Credit Account") under which you may earn Frasers Plus points and then use your points once they become active to redeem rewards ("Frasers Plus Rewards").
The Scheme is operated by Frasers Group Financial Services Limited with its registered office at Unit A, Brook Park East, Shirebrook, United Kingdom, NG20 8RY ("we", "us", "our", "FGFS").
Please note that while the Loyalty Scheme is linked to your Frasers Plus Credit Account and you can access it via your Frasers Plus Credit Account, it is provided separately by us to you and does not form part of the terms of your Frasers Plus Credit Account with Tymit Ltd. Tymit is not responsible for the Loyalty Scheme, and FGFS is not involved in providing to you the Frasers Plus Credit Account.
If you have any questions please see the FAQs within your Frasers Plus app or contact the Frasers Plus Customer Services team, whose contact details, including opening times, can be found within the Frasers Plus app or on the Fraser Plus website located at https://www.cruisefashion.com/frasersplus .
Please check our FAQ for important details in relation to the Loyalty Scheme, such as:
- Which stores are "Participating Stores";
- Which websites are "Participating Websites";
- what constitutes a "Qualifying Purchase" (and any Exclusions as defined below);
- how many points you may receive per £1.00 spent on a Qualifying Purchase;
- how many points you must collect before you can redeem them for a Frasers Plus Reward; and
- any current limited offer promotional rates that may be available.
Terms and Conditions (the ‘Terms’)
- Eligibility and registration to the Scheme
- You must have a Frasers Plus Credit Account to participate in the Loyalty Scheme.
- You can choose not to use the Loyalty Scheme but you cannot opt out of being enrolled in the Loyalty Scheme.
- You will automatically be registered with the Loyalty Scheme once you enter into your Frasers Plus Credit Account agreement.
- As part of applying for a Frasers Plus Credit Account, you will be given the opportunity to opt into email marketing specifically for members of the Loyalty Scheme.
- You must ensure that all information provided by you as part of your Frasers Plus Credit Account application, and which is used to enrol you in the Loyalty Scheme, is accurate and is kept up-to-date in your Frasers Plus Credit Account profile.
- You can update your Frasers Plus Credit Account profile in the Frasers Plus app or by contacting the Frasers Plus Customer Services team. When you make any updates to your Frasers Plus Credit Account profile, the information about you for the Loyalty Scheme will also be updated. You cannot have different information for the Frasers Plus Credit Account and the Loyalty Scheme. You understand that if you do not keep your contact information up to date, in particular your email address, you may miss out on being informed about the Loyalty Scheme and not be able to access or receive the benefits of the Loyalty Scheme.
- Your Loyalty Scheme account is managed through the Frasers Plus app, or you can obtain information about your account by contacting the Frasers Plus Customer Services team.
- You are responsible for ensuring you keep your log-in details secure, and for all activity that occurs on your Loyalty Scheme account. You should not permit anyone else to use your Loyalty Scheme account and you must contact us immediately if you suspect or become aware that anyone else knows your log-in details or has accessed or misused your Loyalty Scheme account. In such cases we will take reasonable steps available to us to secure your Loyalty Scheme account.
- We will take reasonable steps to keep your Loyalty Scheme account secure and you must comply with any security requirements that we tell you, but we will not be responsible for any loss of points or Frasers Plus Rewards or misuse of your Loyalty Scheme account if this is caused by you not doing so. Furthermore, we may cancel any points or Frasers Plus Rewards we reasonably suspect to have been obtained fraudulently or illegally or as a result of a misuse of your Loyalty Scheme account.
- QUALIFYING PURCHASES
- A "Qualifying Purchase" is a purchase of one or more items made using your Frasers Plus Credit Account other than: (a) delivery charges; (b) gift cards; (c) gift vouchers; (d) in-store services such as clothing alterations; or (d) Exclusions (as defined in section below)
- "Exclusions" means any item or category of items that we advise you will not constitute a Qualifying Purchase.
- The Exclusions may be updated from time to time and will be available to view on the Frasers Plus app or the Frasers Plus website.
- EARNING POINTS
- To earn points, you must pay for your purchase using your Frasers Plus Credit Account.
- Points will be earned for each individual item within a Qualifying Purchase, and for each item points will be rounded down to the nearest whole £1.00.
- From time to time, we may offer promotions under which you may earn additional points. Any such promotion will be subject to the terms and conditions issued with that offer promotion.
- If you believe that points you are entitled to have not been added to your Loyalty Scheme account, you can request the points for a Qualifying Purchase be added to your account by contacting the Frasers Plus Customer Services team.
- We will endeavour to add points you have earned to your Loyalty Scheme account as "pending points" within 48 hours of you making your Qualifying Purchase.
- Any refunds or credits for returns to your Frasers Plus Credit Account will reduce the pending points balance of your Loyalty Scheme account on the same basis as the pending points were earned for the amount being refunded or credited.
- Pending points will be visible on your Loyalty Scheme account and after for a period of 35 days (unless they are deducted or reduced as described in section 3.6), they will become "active points" that are available to be converted in Frasers Plus Rewards.
- Only active points may be converted into Frasers Plus Rewards.
- Active points will remain in your Loyalty Scheme account until: (i) they are converted into Frasers Plus Rewards or (ii) your membership of the Scheme ends for any reason.
- Points do not currently expire but we may introduce an expiry date at a later time including in respect of pending or active points already earned.
- You can view your pending and active points balances in your Loyalty Scheme account on the Frasers Plus app.
- We reserve the right to restrict and/or suspend your ability to earn or convert points if your Frasers Plus Credit Account has been suspended or blocked or if for any reason you are in breach of the terms of your Frasers Plus Credit Account or these Terms.
- FRASERS PLUS REWARDS
- Once you have reached the applicable minimum number of active points, you can choose to convert those points into Frasers Plus Rewards. Details of the number of active points required and the type of rewards available to be redeemed can be found in your Loyalty Scheme account that is accessed via the Frasers Plus app or will be available on the Frasers Plus website.
- From time to time, we may offer promotions under which we may change the conversion rate of active points to Frasers Plus Rewards. Any such promotion will be subject to the terms and conditions issued with that offer promotion.
- Points can be converted directly through your Loyalty Scheme account via the Frasers Plus app by selecting the value of available active points you would like to convert.
- Conversion of active points to Frasers Plus Rewards is final, once active points have been converted to Frasers Plus Rewards they cannot be converted back to points.
- At the point that you convert points to Frasers Plus Rewards, the value of Frasers Plus Rewards available to you will only be available in British Pounds Sterling.
- Each time you convert active points to Frasers Plus Rewards, the value of the relevant Frasers Plus Rewards will be added to your Frasers Plus Rewards balance.
- You can view your Frasers Plus Rewards balance in the Frasers Plus app.
- Frasers Plus Rewards will remain on your Scheme account until they are redeemed, although please note that Frasers Plus Rewards will expire 12 months after they have been converted from points (or when your participation in the Loyalty Scheme ends, if earlier).
- If there are Frasers Plus Rewards remaining on your Loyalty Scheme account when your Frasers Plus Credit Account closes you will no longer have access to the Frasers Plus Rewards and all such benefits will cease and you shall not be entitled to any compensation.
- REDEEMING FRASERS PLUS REWARDS
- Frasers Plus Rewards can be redeemed in the manner described for that reward in your Frasers Plus app or on the Frasers Plus website.
- Unless stated otherwise (including in relation to the terms of the discount or offer), Frasers Plus Rewards can be redeemed in conjunction with other discounts and offers, but there are restrictions on which items/services may be paid for using Frasers Plus Rewards (see section 5.10 below for further details).
- To redeem your Frasers Plus Rewards in a Participating Store, you will need to:
- present the Frasers Plus Rewards QR code found in your Frasers Plus app; and
- advise the staff member in the Participating Store the value of Frasers Plus Rewards you would like to redeem.
We may also ask you to provide proof of your identity or comply with other security measures before you are able to redeem your Frasers Plus Rewards in a Participating Store.
- To redeem your Frasers Plus Rewards on a Participating Website, you will need to:
- select the "gift card" payment method at the checkout; and
- enter the Frasers Plus Rewards code and PIN, which can be found in your Frasers Plus app, into the gift card text box at the payment stage in the checkout.
- When redeeming Frasers Plus Rewards through a Participating Website your entire Frasers Plus Rewards balance will be used for the purchase (you will not be able to select a different amount).
- If your Frasers Plus Rewards balance is greater than the value of the transaction, then the residual amount will remain in your Frasers Plus Rewards balance. If the transaction value is greater than your Frasers Plus Rewards balance, you must pay the remaining amount of the transaction value by an alternative payment method.
- Each time you redeem Frasers Plus Rewards your Frasers Plus Rewards balance will be updated immediately and the value redeemed will be removed from your Frasers Plus Rewards balance.
- Your Loyalty Scheme account PIN will be provided to you at the point of registration and can be found in the Loyalty section of the Frasers Plus app.
- Frasers Plus Rewards cannot be redeemed against the purchase of: delivery charges; gift cards; gift vouchers; in-store services such as alterations; purchases from certain concessions; purchases of appliances; payments for financial services; certain brands of products which have specific restrictions on volume of discount and number of discounted purchases; or other redemption exclusions that will be notified by us in the Frasers Plus app or on the Frasers Plus Website.
- Where you return or we are unable to fulfil a purchase paid or partially paid for using Frasers Plus Rewards, your refund for the portion of payment made using Frasers Plus Rewards will be refunded to you in the form of a credit to your Frasers Plus Rewards balance equal to the amount paid using Frasers Plus Rewards, with the balance of your refund (if any) being made to your original payment method(s) or a credit note. If, for any reason, your Loyalty Scheme account has been closed in the intervening period, the refund for the portion of payment made using Frasers Plus Rewards will be refunded to you in the form of a credit note only.
- Frasers Plus Rewards cannot be exchanged for cash or sold or exchanged from one Loyalty Scheme member to another.
- We reserve the right to restrict you converting active points to Frasers Plus Rewards and/or redeeming Frasers Plus Rewards if your Frasers Plus Credit Account has been blocked or if for any reason you are in breach of the terms of your Frasers Plus Credit Account or these Terms.
- If you no longer wish to be part of the Loyalty Scheme, you can only leave the Loyalty Scheme if you also close your Frasers Plus Credit Account.
- In the event that your Frasers Plus Credit Account is closed for any reason, your participation in the Loyalty Scheme and any pending points, active points, Frasers Plus Rewards or other benefit under the Loyalty Scheme shall end when your Frasers Plus Credit Account is closed.
- If there is any reason to believe that there is any:
- abuse or attempted abuse of the Loyalty Scheme by you;
- any fraudulent use of the Loyalty Scheme by you (including fraudulent use by a third party);
- any breach or attempted breach of these terms; or
- any theft, misconduct, abusive or offensive behaviour, or supplying false or misleading information by you,
We reserve the right to suspend your participation in the Loyalty Scheme and you shall not be entitled to any compensation of any kind whatsoever as a result of such suspension.
We may end the Loyalty Scheme at any time on 3 months' notice. If we end the Loyalty Scheme under this section, any pending points, active points, Frasers Plus Rewards or other benefit under the Scheme shall cease at the end of the three-month notice period, and you shall not be entitled to any compensation. Please note that where we end the Loyalty Scheme this does not affect your Frasers Plus Credit Account.
- Collection and protection of personal data
- The Loyalty Scheme is for your personal use only, is non-transferrable and may not be sold. One account is permitted on the Loyalty Scheme per person.
- If there is any difference between these Terms and other information provided in relation to the Loyalty Scheme, these Terms shall prevail.
- We reserve the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Loyalty Scheme at any time. Where we make any significant changes to these Terms, such changes shall not take affect for at least 30 days' after we take steps to make you aware of the changes (unless in each case a shorter period is required in order for us to comply with applicable law).
- The benefit of these Terms may be transferred by us to any other company within the Frasers group of companies of which we are a member without notice. Your rights under these Terms will not be affected by any such transfer.
- We shall not be liable to you for any indirect damages, losses, costs and/or expenses incurred whether in contract, tort, negligence or otherwise and howsoever arising relating to the Loyalty Scheme or any termination of or variation thereof and/or any benefit conferred on you by virtue of your use, or intended use, of the Scheme, including (without limitation) in respect of any delays, delivery errors and/or connection problems. In no circumstances shall our liability to you exceed £250.
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of any of our obligations under these Terms that is caused by events outside our reasonable control ("Force Majeure Event"). Our obligations under these terms are suspended for the period that the Force Majeure Event continues.
- Nothing in these Terms shall affect any statutory rights that you have including any rights in relation to any products which are purchased using Fraser Plus Rewards.
- A person who is not party to these terms shall not have any rights under or in connection with them under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999.
- These terms and conditions are governed by English law and wherever you live you can bring claims against us in the English courts. If you live in Wales, Scotland or Northern Ireland, you can also bring claims against us in the courts of the country you live in. We can claim against you in the courts of the country you live in.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedbackSorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.
Did you find it helpful? Yes NoSend feedbackThanks for the feedback. We will improve this article.
- Frasers Plus
- Getting Started
Returns & Refunds
Brand Partner Returns
Brand Partner Returns
Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Privacy and Cookies Policy
- Terms & Conditions